[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Branches and conflicts and git, oh my!

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:47:24 UTC 2009

Hi Holger,

> in case you want to move to git, there is
> http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#ConvertaSVNAliothrepositorytoGit :-)

Do I need to be an admin for the tux4kids Alioth project to do that?
I'd be happy to take a stab at the conversion if I have sufficient
privileges at Alioth.

Looking at the wiki page, it seems to be mostly the same thing I did
to set up tux4kids git repositories on a couple of my machines so I
could use git-svn, except I didn't do anything about the tags.

Cheers,

David