[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tuxtype 1.7.1 source tar.gz posted

Doruk Fisek dfisek at fisek.com.tr
Wed Jan 14 21:13:03 UTC 2009

Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:34:37 +0200, Doruk Fisek <dfisek at fisek.com.tr> :

> > I want to test this one on some non-Debian installs, and also test
> > the Windows build before we post it.
> The source tarball with the fonts has a tiny problem. When untarred,
> the directory it opens is tuxtype_w_fonts-1.7.0, not
> tuxtype_w_fonts-1.7.1.
It seems I got the link wrong and the web site sent me a 1.7.0 tarball
with a 1.7.1 name.

It compiled find under Pardus. Yet when I run tuxtype from console, I
get these errors :

=================
Warning - could not load graphics file tuxd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux4.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/cascade11.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/comet6.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/lesson4.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/tux_config2.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/quit9.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/easyd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/easy0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/mediumd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/medium0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/hardd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/hard0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/tutord.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/tutor0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/main8.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade1_d.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade1_0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade2_d.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade2_0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade3_d.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade3_0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade4_d.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/grade4_0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/main8.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/listd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/list0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/practiced.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/practice0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/keyboard3.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/langd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/lang0.png
Warning - could not load graphics file menu/main8.png
enter unload_menu()
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/walkd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/walk4.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/standd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/stand2.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/rund.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/run2.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/gulpd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/gulp4.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/wind.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/win2.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/yiped.png
Warning - could not load graphics file tux/yipe1.png
Warning - could not load graphics file fishyd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file fishy4.png
Warning - could not load graphics file splatd.png
Warning - could not load graphics file splat1.png
[...]

 These files don't appear to be in the tarball.

                   Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr