[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] To the glory of God

Margaret Williams daughterofzion_mwtf at msn.com
Sun Jun 21 20:18:47 UTC 2009

Dearest one.

With due respect and humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. I am Mrs. Margaret Williams, I was born in Baltimore, Maryland, and I am married to Mr. Kelvin Williams, formal director W.C Industries Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa. We were married for 36 years without a child before my husband died. (Though we had a boy, but he died on a crassly motor accident in France some years past). Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight months, due to my cancer problem (cancer of the liver).

Before my husband died on the 17th of June last year, there is this sum of $3.8 Million Dollars which he deposited to a Private Finance Company here in Ivory Coast. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Security Company. Haven known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to any God fearing brother or sister who can utilize this it according to the desire of my late husband, which is to help less privileged people, orphans, widows and propagating the word of God.

It is on this that I have contacted you and am seeking for your moral support to ensure that I hand over this fund while still alive. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Write back as soon as possible. Any delay in your response may give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose.

God bless you,
Daughter of Zion, Margaret.