[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Help with svn

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Mon Jun 22 12:10:24 UTC 2009

@ Holger,

I do think that is part of the problem, I do not use an SVN client or
anything. I use SFTP to download and upload the files, then SSH to
commit then using svn. I sometimes forget to commit it, which is why I
think you mentioned a couple things that I thought I had fixed.

@ everyone
When I went to commit the changes that holger had suggested, I used the
cd command to go to the htdocs folder. Then up one more to the tuxmath
folder (tuxtype folder was done the same way), in putty it had the path as

*mmcspadden-guest at alioth:/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/tux4kids/htdocs/tuxmath$
*

A SFTP connection had the same path. I then used the command

*svn ci*

It brought up a log file, I made some notes, saved it and quit vim. This
then commited it and sent out the email which is when I noticed that the
commit directory was

tux4kids-web/htdocs/newsitetest/tuxmath/

What am I doing wrong?

Matt