[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Fwd: Spanish and basque translations

Pablo Fernandez pablo.fbus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:46:41 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pablo Fernandez <pablo.fbus at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Subject: Spanish and basque translations
To: tux4kids-tuxtype-dev at lists.alioth.debian.org, amaya at debian.org

>This letter is crucial in spanish and it exists in basque (euskara) too,
although is much more rare in basque than in >Spanish. It is in the place
where semicolon is in a US qwerty keyboard. Well, it just can be left out by
not having >words containing it. However for the "Lessons" it is a must for
a good spanish and basque loalization.  (And I guess >for other countries
aswell)

I'm reading this again and I don't understand myself. Sorry. I mean, we can
leave out the "n with a hat" in the spanish and basque localizations just by
not putting words in the games that spell with it. However, for the lessons
it's a real problem.
Other countries will have other problems with other letters.