[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] svn branches

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 02:59:02 UTC 2009

In preparation for the upcoming GSoC application period, we need to
prune any unused svn branches.  Right now we have seven branches
outside of trunk that total over 265 MB:

dbruce at PenguinMaster:~/tux4kids/tuxtype$ du --max-depth=1 branches
20      branches/.svn
37504   branches/soc-mobin
31984   branches/soc-sreyas
31984   branches/soc-trunk
64704   branches/tuxtype-1.5.17
32656   branches/tuxtype-1.5.17_soc1
32664   branches/tuxtype-soc-mh
33572   branches/tuxtype-sreerenj
265108  branches
dbruce at PenguinMaster:~/tux4kids/tuxtype$

Do any of these contain any ongoing work?  If not, I'll plan on
removing them by the end of this week.  Remember, they don't really
get deleted - they can be accessed by doing a checkout of a revision
prior to removal of the branch (we are currently at r936).

Cheers,

David