[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSOC

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:25:08 UTC 2009

Hi  Bristow,

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Bristow Thankachan
<bristow.thankachan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> The project ideas in the GSOC site are quite interesting. I would like to
> know whether the ideas listed for tuxtype, compose a single project or more
> than one project, So that I can prepare the project abstract.

They are ideas for separate projects, but some of them are suitable to
be combined (e.g. if you convert tuxmath to svg, you could do the same
for tuxtype later in the summer).  You can also propose something that
isn't on the list.  We will be looking for applicants whose
application makes sense and who seems to have the proper skills to get
the project done over the summer.

Best,

David

ps - here are a few relevant links: