[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] New Website

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Mon Mar 23 19:15:09 UTC 2009

Hey,

I put this out on the discuss mailing list, but since we are working to
develop a new website for the Tux4kids, I am also making a posting on
the dev. I am not a programmer and so I can't help alot there, but I
would like to contribute by getting the websites up and running. I've
made a template for Tux4Kids as well as a template for TuxMath and
TuxType.

What I would like to know

1. Do you like the overall feel for the websites?

2. Do you think the themes for the Tuxmath and Tuxtype are ok? or should
they be designed closer to the tux4kids template?

3. (To the admins of Tux4kids) What things from the current homepage
need to be moved over and what don't we use?

As always they are best viewed in any browser other than IE (though they
are not bad in IE)
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/tux4kids/
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/tuxmath/
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/tuxtype/

If everyone likes them, we can make the final changes and start filling
them in, and perhaps have the new site up before GSOC gets into full swing.

Matt McSpadden