[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] New Website

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Mon Mar 23 20:55:49 UTC 2009

That is strange, the website looked fine on the version of Safari that I
have (I believe Safari is what the Iphones use). All the browsers that I
checked it in, were fine. IE 6, IE 7, Firefox 2 and 3, Opera 9, Safari
4, but i'll check into it further. Also, were all the sites like that or
just one of them? Let me know if there is anything else out of wack,
I'll see what i can do, and if anyone else experiences this let me know.

Matt