[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Bug in the text of TuxMath

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:38:24 UTC 2009

Hi Matthew,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Matthew McSpadden
<webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com> wrote:
> I have noticed that at a resolution higher than 1024x768 that the text
> for the TuxMath missions seems to be cut off about halfway.

I see what you mean in tuxmath 1.7.2 on this Windows machine at
1280x1024.  I didn't notice it in Linux but can't check that at the
moment.  It looks like the text doesn't get moved up enough by the
scrolling to be out of the way before the next line gets written.

> The missions
> section also seems to crash alot

Are there crashes in the text-scrolling part, or in the games
themselves?  I didn't get any crashes in about 10 minutes of testing.
When it crashes, what does the command-line output say? (if in
Windows, this stuff gets written to stderr.txt and stdout.txt in
C:\Program Files\TuxMath).

Thanks,

David Bruce