[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux4Kids

Abhishek Shroff shroffabhishek at gatech.edu
Mon Mar 30 16:04:12 UTC 2009

What I plan to create is a library, which would parse and display a GUI
based on external (probably XML) files so that the program is easily
extensible.. And if you're worried about maintaining the Java project, then
I would be interested and more than willing to continue with the Java
maintenance after GSoC..