[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

setfin at portodemaceio.com.br setfin at portodemaceio.com.br
Wed May 6 06:51:55 UTC 2009

RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION
ATTN:STAKE WINNER
REF NO:US/76841284672/09
BATCH NO:1305/08/EMS

                               RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you on the release of the  España €uromillones
Lotería/international Promotion Program  held on the 16TH  February, 2009. Due
to mix up of some numbers, name and email, the results were released on the 4th
of March, 2009. Your name attached to ticket number X-0207142544-0Z with serial
number 02-04 drew the lucky numbers of  23-51-22-5-0  which consequently won
the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of €985.950.00 (NINE
HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EUROS  ONLY) in cash
credited to  Ref no:US/76841284672/09, Batch no:1305/08/EMS . This is from a
total cash prize of €12.316.200.00 (TWEVLE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN
THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED EUROS ONLY) Shared among the international winners in
this category. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company and insured in your name. Due
to mix up of some numbers and names , we ask that you keep this award from
public notice until your claim has been processed and money remitted to your
account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.  All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from
Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, South America and North America as part of our
International promotions program which we conduct once every year, to promote
tourism. We h ope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the next
year’s program.

To begin your lottery claim, please contact your claims agent  Mrs. Anna Mendez
the Foreign operations manager of PROTECTIVE SECURITY COMPANIA SA , On Tel:
34-634-035-103 Fax: 34-912-919-506 Email address: annamendezprivate at gmail.com
for the processing and  remittance of your winning prize money to a designation
of your choice.  Remember, all price money must be claimed not later than, 7th
of June, 2009. After this date, all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed. And also be informed that 10% of your Lottery
Winning belongs to PROTECTIVE SECURITY COMPANIA S A.  Because they are your
claims agent. This 10% will be remitted after you have received your winnings
because the money is insured in your name already.

In order to avoid unnecessary delay and complication, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from all our members of
staff and thank you for being a part of our International promotions program.

ELLEN M. GOMEZ
VICE PRESIDENT