[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux Typing 1.8.0

Doruk Fisek dfisek at fisek.com.tr
Wed Nov 18 00:49:44 UTC 2009

Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:09:41 -0600, David Bruce
<davidstuartbruce at gmail.com> :

> I tested the tarball with a configure-make-make install and it seemed
> to work.  I think the difference is that now "make install" creates
> the new directories for the custom word lists, and it looks like the
> Debian package doesn't create them.
When I was packaging 1.8.0 for Pardus, I had to manually create the
wordlist directory (/var/lib/tuxtype) before running make install so
that the install script would create the necessary wordlist
sub-directory.

                   Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr