[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] non free sounds & better backgrounds

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:54:51 UTC 2009

I put the licencing info into TODO I think. Needs adding into AUTHORS.

All media (graphics and sound) were from Wikimedia Commons. The
backgrounds are all featured pictures - the best!

Do we have a student doing SVG? If we do I can make some SVG versions
of some of the graphics.

I've also found some other sound effects such as water splashes and
some more sci fi type things if needed.

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.