[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] New Educator Materials and Complete Sets Specials

Erica Beyerl EricaBeyerl at SylvanDellPublishing.com
Thu Aug 19 17:18:14 UTC 2010

New Things are Happening at Sylvan Dell!

      Hardcover
Paperback
eBookHardcover
Paperback
eBookHardcover
Paperback
eBookHardcover
Paperback
eBookHardcover
Paperback
eBook5 new hardcovers, paperbacks, and ebooks have just released!!3-6 pg For Creative Minds educ. section in the back of every book40-60 pg teaching activities and 3 interactive quizzes per titleeBooks with Auto-Read, Auto-Flip and selectable English and Spanish text and audio are serious literacy and language learning tools.Individuals try our personal eLibrary $69.95. 1-yr access to 55 titles plus 10 new titles during the yearSchool & Library wide access thru Site License $599 and Resource Grant program (1-yr free trial access).

School Resource Grants: We offer a powerful program that seamlessly integrates Science, Math, and Geography with high-end technology. It is free for 1 year, with no obligation and no strings attached, to any school that would like to try it. Over 5,000 schools nationally have tested our program, and the feedback from teachers and parents is just amazing.
If you have already taken advantage of our eBook grant offer, please consider renewing using our introductory special....

Buy one complete set of our hardcover books ($582 for 55 books) or
two sets of our paperbacks ($630 for 55 titles - 110 books) and get a
FREE one-year Site License **

Your Price: $582.00