[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Sylvan Dell eBooks Voted into 100 Top Products by District Administration Magazine

Erica Beyerl EricaBeyerl at SylvanDellPublishing.com
Fri Dec 10 14:15:42 UTC 2010

Science and Math through Literature

Sylvan Dell eBooks Voted Top Product by District Administration Magazine District Administration is the most-widely read information source for K-12 administrators accross the United States. K-12 district executives rely on District Administration to discover smart solutions for the many challenges and opportunities they face every day. From the thousands of nominations received, readers' votes narrowed the list down to the list of products to the top 100 best products of the year. Sylvan Dell's eBooks held their own against products such as the Apple iPad and Google's education apps to earn its place as a top "must have" product for school districts this year! View Article

Try the eBooks for free through our School and Library Resource Grant Program. Over 6000 schools have received 1-year free trials in the past two years, but we are winding down the program. Application deadline: Dec. 31, 2010.
If you would like your elementary school or entire district to try the program, we are happy to set it up for individual schools or district-wide.

Keep track of your   for your school.

District Site Licenses ...Here are few districts that have had a notable number of schools with eBook site licenses:
Atlanta Public Sch GA (62 elem sch)Memphis City Schools TN (28)Charleston County SC (59)Fairfax County VA (17)Caddo Parish LA (68)Henderson County KY (14) Rialto CA (18)Palm Beach FL (39)Florence District 3 SC (9) Charlotte-Mecklenburg NC (31)Simcoe-Muskoka Catholic Ontario (44)  Miami Dade FL (15)Chicago Public Schools IL (13)Cattaraugus Allegany BOCES NY (19) Gwinnett County GA (22)
Enjoy our Monthly Featured eBooks

December: Newton and Me, linked from our homepage.
January: Animals Are Sleeping, in honor of Festival of Sleep Day on January 3rd.
February: Meet the Planets (First of our 2011 new releases!)At the request of many district administrators to help teach children more about dealing with bullying in school, we will keep our November featured eBook, How the Moon Regained Her Shape, available through the month of December.

More Awards than any publisher of this size. Click to see our Awards Shelf and the most recent awards shown below:

Pandas' Earthquake Escape named Finalist in the USA Book News "Best Books 2010" Awards
Sylvan Dell's School and Library Resource Grant featured in the Environmental Education Week October Newsletter
Fur and Feathers wins Gold Moonbeam Book Award
Count Down to Fall and Mother Osprey win Florida Publishers Assocation President's Book AwardSchools and Libraries rave about Sylvan Dell's Books, cross-curricular Resources and eBook Site Licenses...

"Availability of quality science books for early childhood education is improving thanks to Sylvan Dell." -Epinions.com

"This product is a homeschool parent's dream." The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

Sylvan Dell Publishing's online eBooks have become a valuable, very popular resource at our school...Our students have embraced this technology 300% and we have seen a huge increase in students just reading for 'fun'" - Elizabeth H. Keating, Leawood Elementary School Librarian, Leawood, KS

    A second year where all first grade students in the Bridgeport, CT public schools received a copy of a Sylvan Dell book on their first day of school. Sponsored by the Bridgeport Education Fund, Inc. 2,400 copies of Where Should Turtle Be?
The Resource Grant will make a huge difference for Carrboro Elementary School. We are a dual language school and a Title I school, and your eBooks look like they were just made for us. ...One thing I really like about them is that both my low students and my high students love the books. I will be your biggest backer.

-Kitty, Carrboro Elementary, NC

I fully integrate all the subjects when I teach...these books are a great bridge for good science content in ESL, and differentiation for each student...The time we have to teach is a high priority, and this integrates into several TEKS for integration so well, it will be like teaching smarter, not harder. The kids eat this stuff up, and retain it longer. That is our goal!
-Diana, teacher, Fifth Grade Center, TX

See more testimonials on our What People Are Saying page.

And, Great Prices:

All-Title Set Special - Save $777 Purchase one hardcover "All-Title Set" ($582 for 55 books) or two paperback "All-Title Sets" ($630 for 55 titles - 110 books) and get a FREE, 1-year eBook Site License for your school or library. Save $327 off retail for the books plus a $450 Site License value. Most school and library distributors now carry the Sylvan Dell All-Title Sets, and if your district, school, or library purchases from any US or Canadian distributor, we are please to extend this Free eBook Site License offer with proof of purchase. Buy Now

More info on: eBook Site Licensing / Personal eLibrary

Site License: 1-yr: $450, 2-yr: $670, 3-yr: $730, 4-yr: $800, 5-yr: $870, Life: $1130

Personal eLibrary: 1-yr: $49.95, 2-yr: $62.50, 3-yr: $68.80, 4-yr: $75.10, 5-yr: $81.40, Life: $106.50

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.

Best Wishes,

Erica Beyerl
Education Programs' Manager and Grant Coordinator

Sylvan Dell Publishing
612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2
Mount Pleasant, SC  29464

843-971-6722 (off), 877-958-2600 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)
www.SylvanDellPublishing.com
                   Blog

Sent By:
Sylvan Dell Publishing
612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2
Mount Pleasant SC  29464
U.S.A.

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.swiftpage1.com/speasapage.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHVPGAPKG00FTWF

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.swiftpage1.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?X=2T0OFJVEHVPGAPKG00FTWF&Addr=tux4kids-tuxtype-dev~~2lists.alioth.debian.org" to unsubscribe.