[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] asturian language

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:57:01 UTC 2010

Hi Xandru,

You need to go to the tux4kids project page

(https://alioth.debian.org/projects/tux4kids/)

and follow the link on the right that says "request to join" so we can add you.

Or, if you just tell me your alioth login name (e.g. mine is
"dbruce-guest"), I might be able to add you.

NOTE: we are switching from svn to git in a few days.  I plan to keep
svn and git synchronized until about a week from now and then we
should stop using svn.

Cheers,

David