No subject

Fri Jan 15 15:06:42 UTC 2010

killed him with his entire family.Uptill now, no other relation has been<br>
identified.The person that he used as his next of kin was his 17 year old<br>
son who died along side the family.<br>
Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself to<br>
enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the<br>
time of execution. The said amount was (U.S$9.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS).<br>
I thereby contact you, to :<br>
(1) Assist me in the transfer of the said fund into your account.<br>
(2) Advise me on lucrative areas for investment.<br>
Meanwhile, all the arrangement to put claim over this fund, as the<br>
bonafide next of kin to the deceased, as well as getting the required<br>
approval and transfering this money to a foreign account, has been put in<br>
place.I will relay directives and needed information to you, as soon as<br>
you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me, and also benefit<br>
your self with this great business opportunity.<br>
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On<br>
smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the<br>
total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me.Please, I advise you<br>
to keep this as a "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to<br>
retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. I hope to hear<br>
from you as soon as possible for further information.<br>
Yours faithfully,<br>
--0-1255731012-1267775840=:44809--