[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Problem with downloading Tux Math and Tux Typing

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 00:51:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

> I'm guessing Marius's software is blocking access, and not letting him
> ignore the warning (as one would do in a web browser like Firefox or
> Konqueror, when a certificate warning comes up).
>
> I wonder if there's an alternate location the files are hosted in that
> we can direct him to...?

Oh yes, I also post the builds at sourceforge.net, which doesn't have
that problem.  The tuxmath build (1.7.2) is the same as that on
Alioth.  SF.net's tuxtype build is 1.8.0, which is one version behind
the current 1.8.1, but the differences aren't that great.  I'll put
the current one up on SF.net tonight anyway.

Regards,

David Bruce