[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] po/ conflicts

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 19:43:04 UTC 2010

> Well, I think I caused some of it by adding a Mongolian po file to two
> different branches in tuxmath, then trying to merge the branches,
> resulting in a file with conflicts.  I've been pretty wiped out from
> work the last few days, but tomorrow I should have time to get it
> straightened out.  IIRC, tuxmath's "master" is OK but
> "commonification" has the corrupted file.

Right, I did several ugly manual merges before actually finding (one
of) the original file via git's web client, and committing that!

> I wasn't aware of any issues with po or gmo files in tuxtype.

I wish I'd paid closer attention to the complaints I got...most
recently (though not actually merge-related) make complained about a
missing zh_CN.po that's listed in LINGUAS but not present in po/ so I
just deleted the line in LINGUAS from my working copy.

Best,
Brendan