[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Woo hoo! - Tux4Kids now #1 Alioth project for downloads

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 01:50:12 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a happy announcement - as of today, we have passed minicom to
take over the top of the standings for most downloads for
Alioth-hosted projects!  Of course, we also have a similar amount of
downloads from SF.net, and most of our users undoubtably get Tux Math
and Tux Typing from their Linux distributions.

(OTOH, we likely have no more than 10% of the download volume of Tux Paint)

Cheers,

David