[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] libt4k_common update

Wenyuan Guo guowenyuan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 02:27:10 UTC 2010

Hi Brendan,

Just a quick question: when we eventually move to use libt4k_common
with tuxmath, what changes do we need to make to the current source
code of tuxmath? Is it as easy as to remove implementations of the
shared functions and relink with the common lib? Do function
signatures change between the two?

Cheers
Wenyuan