[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] libt4k_common update

Wenyuan Guo guowenyuan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 02:50:17 UTC 2010

Great! That should only involve minimum change to the current source
code. Wouldn't cause a pain at merging time.

By the way, is "loaders.c" currently factored out in your common lib?
That's the module I've been working on most recently. I think
eventually it would be nice to integrate those into your library when
it is trimmed and made cross-project friendly (currently it has a few
tuxmath specific data structures and functions).

Wenyuan