[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] tux typing

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:06:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/3/3 Harri Väyrynen <harri.vayrynen at practitec.com>:
> Hi
>
> Thx, if you need any help for translations I could help you on it. Very soon
> means 1-2 weeks 1-2 months ?
> Actually we have senior citizens who would/should  like to try typing and
> for this we did translations with Mikko.

I hope 1-2 weeks (actually really hope 1-2 days except for SDL_mixer
related bug in new win32 crossbuild that is making me pull my hair
out).

If you want to use it right away and can do a "./configure; make; sudo
make install" from a *.tar.gz archive file, you can easily make your
own tarball from the git source tree.  From the top level of a
checked-out tuxtype git clone:

autoreconf -i
./configure
make
make dist

This should create a "tuxtype-1.8.1.tar.gz" file which can be
installed with "./configure; make; sudo make install" on the desired
machines.

Hope that helps,

David