[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Reviewing code and tasks

Santiago Lizardo Oscares santiago.lizardo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:20:21 UTC 2010

Hello developers!

I'm reviewing the source code of the tux4kids projects, and looking how to
help starting from the open tasks listed here:
https://alioth.debian.org/pm/task.php?group_project_id=312&group_id=31080&func=browse

To start, I would say task #442 is already done, so it should be closed in
Alioth.

Finally, if nobody is working on task #430 of *tuxtype* and you consider is
neccessary and an improvement, I suggest to change the way the command line
arguments are handled to *getopt* (
http://www.gnu.org/s/libc/manual/html_node/Getopt.html ) or the
*handle_command_args(int
argc, char* argv[])* like the one used in *tuxmath*.
What do you say?

Thank you!

--
Santiago Lizardo Oscares