[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Call for tux4kids mentors

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 02:54:41 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

If you are at least potentially interested in mentoring, please go to
the GSoC site, sign up, and ask to join the tux4kids project.  Once
you are part of our GSoC project, I think I can give you access to
modify our ideas page.  We really want to get our ideas page and list
of potential mentors set pretty soon.

Note that if you sign up, it won't guarantee that you will be a
mentor, nor will it commit you to being a mentor if you decide against
it, but we need to start getting a rough idea.  Also, I'd like to put
together a private tux4kids GSoC email list for things we need to talk
about that require some discretion, such as when we start to rank the
student proposals.

So - please get signed up.

Regards,

David