[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] I would like to apply for a Tux Paint project in GSoC 2010

Gabriel Voicu ping.gabi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 01:17:20 UTC 2010

Hello,

My name is Voicu Gabriel and I am studying Computer Science at Polytechnics
University of Bucharest.

I would like to apply for Accesibility improvements project from Tux Paint
in GSoC 2010. I would like to participate to this project because i have
some ideas on how to get the job done and I can handle pretty well C. I also
like the project because it helps children to express themselves in a very
intuitive GUI.

Who can I get in contact with to speak more about the solution and my
application?
What should I do now to increase my chances of being accepted?

Thank you and have a nice day!

--

Voicu Gabriel