[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] tuxtype + tuxmath releases

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 16:15:12 UTC 2011

Hi Holger,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 4:27 AM, Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> According to the website, it's 0.1.1 for tux4kids-common, 2.0.1 for tuxmath
>> and 1.8.1 for tuxtyping. (Those versions are listed in the source download
>> options of tuxmath+type.)
>
> I should have said, according to the source download options on the websites.
> The release section has tuxmath 2.0.3 :)

I had tried to set tags for the releases (e.g. "v2.0.3") but must have
done something wrong, as they indeed do not show up with "git tag -l".

The last tuxmath source release is what's on alioth:
https://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=31080&release_id=1681#tuxmath---source-tuxmath---source---2.0.3-title-content

I may not have updated the links in the webpage, but the latest
sources are on the actual "files" page for tux4kids.

It has the gpg hashes to verify package integrity and that it was
signed by me, but that's a separate issue from the git sha to pin down
the exact commit corresponding to this release.

Tuxtype and t4k_common are at 1.8.1 and 0.1.1 respectively, as you wrote.

There have been enough enhancements from google code-in to make it
worthwhile for me to put out another release of tuxmath when the
program wraps up in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main