[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] tuxtype + tuxmath releases

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:50:20 UTC 2011

Hi Holger,

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Holger Levsen <holger at layer-acht.org> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011, David Bruce wrote:
>> I had tried to set tags for the releases (e.g. "v2.0.3") but must have
>> done something wrong, as they indeed do not show up with "git tag -l".
>
> you could still checkout these commits and tag them :)

That's the plan :)

> I noticed in issue in t4k_common: there doesnt seem to be a note about the
> copyright of the images (sigh, I know...), even though I assume they are
> copyright by you, a they are the same as in tuxmath where git blame
> doc/README_DATA_LICENCES tells me

> So I probably only need to write this up nicely for debian/copyright and I can
> upload.
>
> Am I right about the images in t4k_common?

Yes, they are the same images.  The copyright notice got overlooked
when they were moved into t4k_common.

btw - does my gpg key show up as "trusted" for the purposes of Debian
packages?  It's only signed by a single Debian developer.  It doesn't
appear there are any Debian developers close to my home.

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main