[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Help :(

Brendan Luchen bml4633 at rit.edu
Sun Feb 6 02:37:12 UTC 2011

Hi Sajal,

I'm copying the development lists. In addition to getting an alioth account,
you'll need to be given write permission to the git repos, and I *think* you
need to apply for it first via Alioth. Can someone confirm?

What command are you using to clone? If you're using
git+ssh://your_username@................ try replacing it with simply git://
for a read-only copy.

HTH,
Brendan