[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Anyone interested in maintaining a Tux4Kids Facebook page?

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:44:47 UTC 2011

Hi Akash,

>> If there is anyone with
>> enthusiasm for tux4kids who is proficient with facebook, I'd be happy
>> to have you set up an attractive page for the project.
>>

> I can :-) , there is one for TuxPaint already .

OK, how do I get the Tux4Kids "domain name" transferred so that you
can access it.  Currently it is tied to a facebook account with my
gmail address as the user name.  We should likely create some sort of
tux4kids project facebook account, maybe by making a tux4kids gmail
address for this purpose.

Thanks,

David