[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Tux4Kids has no mentors for GSoC 2011 (as of yet)

Brendan Luchen bml4633 at rit.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:42:46 UTC 2011

I'm in the same boat as Jesus--ready and willing to mentor, but probably not
capable of giving it my full attention. IMHO, continued participation in SoC
is very important for both the software and the org, even if it needs to be
scaled back to one or two slots (unless that's not allowed). So, though I
think Aviral or Siddharth could do a fine job mentoring (especially for
tasks with a wide scope such as cleanup or fixes), I'll give it a go if it
really is necessary to keep us in the game.

-Brendan