[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux Typing Windows development

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:18:47 UTC 2011

I had little trouble getting Git working in Windows 7. IIRC, I used msysgit
with TortoiseGit. This was last summer, and the support was significantly
more mature than it had been a year prior, so it can only have improved by
now.

TuxMath should theoretically be buildable in Windows using CMake, but
because of the complexity added by libt4k_common, this might be more
difficult than just cross-compiling. TuxType doesn't have a CMake build
chain, so while it might be possible to force it to build with autotools
under MinGW, cross-compiling is almost certainly less trouble.

-Brendan