[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Finding malayalam translation file.

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Nov 11 19:14:29 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 07:10:09PM +0000, Caroline Ford wrote:
>    http://tuxpaint.org/help/po/

Correct.  The /help/po/ section of the Tux Paint website is a web front-end
to the collection of PO files stored on my FTP server.  (It shows, for
example, percentage of completeness & last update date for each PO file,
for each part of the project.)

Those, in turn, are fetched from CVS, which is, of course, the most
up-to-date.  What's on FTP (and hence available from the /help/po/ webpage)
is fetched from CVS "when I get around to it".  I try to be quick, but... :)

<snip>
>        ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/website/po/
>
>      I'm not directly involved in tuxpaint development but I'm pretty sure
>      that is for internationalization of the tuxpaint website, not tuxpaint
>      itself.

Correct.  The others are strewn about elsewhere in FTP:

  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/source/po/ -- Tux Paint
  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/stamps/po/ -- TP Stamps
  ftp://ftp.billsgames.com/unix/x/tuxpaint/config/po/ -- TP Config.

-bill!