[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Google Code-In 2011

Siddharth Kothari sids.aquarius at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 22:13:00 UTC 2011

Hi David,

I would like to volunteer as a mentor or back-up admin (if someone hasn't
already volunteered), but I am not sure about the expectations in the latter
case. Also, I have end-semester exams in last week of November which can
affect my availability till November 30. Post that, I should have ample of
time till the end of Google code-in.

Thanks,
Siddharth