[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Localising tux type to Telugu regarding

Akash Gangil akashg1611 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:33:53 UTC 2012

+David

Sorry for the "Reply", should have done "Reply To All"

Sadly, I have been away from the project for far too long to have the
knowledge to suggest you a quick fix. Maybe David can shed a light on this.

Here are the git repository links

https://alioth.debian.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2910

1. Full "read/write" cloning for members of the Tux4Kids project on Alioth:

git clone git+
ssh://YOUR_ALIOTH_USERID@git.debian.org/git/tux4kids/tuxtype.git<ssh://YOUR_ALIOTH_USERID@git.debian.org/git/tux4kids/tuxmath.git>

(obviously replacing YOUR_ALIOTH_USERID with your actual login).

2. Anonymous read-only cloning:

git clone git://git.debian.org/git/tux4kids/tuxtype.git<git://git.debian.org/git/tux4kids/tuxmath.git>

or

git clone http://git.debian.org/git/tux4kids/tuxtype.git<http://git.debian.org/git/tux4kids/tuxmath.git>

3. Browse with web interface:

http://git.debian.org/?p=tux4kids/tuxtype.git<http://git.debian.org/?p=tux4kids/tuxmath.git>