[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxpaint-devel] Anyone want to mentor for Tux4Kids in GSoC 2012?

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:15:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

So it looks like we have Pere potentially mentoring for Tux Paint, and
Brendan being available for Tux Math/Tux Typing/t4k_common, hopefully
including any new mobile games written from scratch.

That gives us the potential to apply for two slots for GSoC.  I'm not sure
if the application will be successful without more participation, but it
doesn't hurt to try.

Keep any ideas coming into this thread.  I can try to get the ideas page
into shape in the next day or so.  We also may need to try to get a
"sponsoring" organization identified.

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main