[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] [Tuxpaint-devel] [Tuxtype-devel] GSoC participation

JIghtuse jightuse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:23:28 UTC 2012

Hello. I'm a student of 3rd year and I interesting in participation on
GSoC with tux4kids. I use Debian about 4 years and I have some
university courses about Linux. Also I have some skills using Linux
tools, such as bash, make, gcc, git. I write on C mostly and not so
much on Python. I was really surprised of your requirements to
students because I use almost all the tools/libs you write about -
SDL, git and of course C language. I think I really can join your team
and make something useful. Can I get some simple problem and try to
fix it?