[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [gsoc]Query regarding GSOC 2012 project

Sharad Dixit sharad.eminence at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:22:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am a 3rd year undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Information
Technology,India. I am a regular opensource developer for private
organizations and have started off with Tux development recently . I liked
the idea of Tux typing Project.:*Create a LAN multiplayer mode for Tux
Typing*.I would like the developers and mentors to point out  what
techniques they want to use in this project apart from C and Sockets..At
last I'd like to need guidance any module or any tool which i need to
configure before working on this project and how to contact mentors of this
projects

Looking forward to suggestions from the regular developers.

Thanks.

 Sharad Dixit
 B.Tech(IT)
 Indian Institute of Information Technology ,Allahabad

 http://www.iiita.ac.in/inner.php?conf=person&id=rit2009010
 https://github.com/sharadiiita/