[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [gsoc]Query regarding GSOC 2012 project

Akash Gangil akashg1611 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:24:49 UTC 2012

Hi Sharad,

You could probably have a look at the tuxmath code. This functionality has
been implemented in tuxmath, but I dont know the current status, how
"ready-to-use" it is. From what I understand, it would be refactoring the
current code into client and server. A better way to think about this
project would be to, chalk out the common functionality, and move it to
t4kcommon? (Someone else could help here) this would prevent duplication of
code in tuxtype and tuxmath.

--
Thanks,
Akash