[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] want to contribute in project

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 14:39:28 UTC 2013

El dt 13 de 08 de 2013 a les 05:10 -0700, en/na Abhishek gupta va
escriure:
> Hello,
>    I want to work with you on project"Accessibility extension for
> tuxmath
> and tuxtype" and contribute to open source software.

Hi Abhishek, welcome!

The accesibility extension is already being worked by Nalin Sathyan as
part of the GSOC program, as for GSOC rules, the work can't be made by a
team, however accessibility is a large area and I am pretty sure you can
find parts of that area that don't overlap with those that Nalin is
working on.

You can find what is already done at his github repositories:
> https://github.com/Nalin-x-Linux?tab=repositories

Check out his work, see how you can complement it and keep in contact
here.

Hope this helps
Pere