[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] A Web Portal for TuxType

Akshay Rangasai akshayrangasai.d at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 17:28:44 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am Akshay. I've been lurking on the TuxType dev list for sometime now and
I feel that it'd be great if there's a web portal for tuxtype, as it'll be
useful to innumerable number of people and will also result in easier
access to those with a working internet connection. This will also allow us
to update easily and update our words list better. I am really interested
in developing a Web portal for TuxType

I am a student from India  and am planning to apply to GSoC this summer. If
you guys like the idea and decide it should stick, I'd like to propose this
idea, along with a few enhancements to  TuxType as a part of GSoC.

--
Regards,

Akshay Rangasai D
Department Of Mechanical Engineering