[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Interest in contributing to Tux4kids for GSOC 2015

Amate Yolande yolandeamate at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:53:56 UTC 2015

Hello

         My name is Amate Yolande and I am interested in contributing
to Tux4kids for the google summer of code 2015. I have some opensource
experience with fixing bugs and writing unit tests and so I am
interested in, and would like to apply on for the following project:
- Create unit tests for Tux Math and t4k_common
- Adapt Tux Typing to use the t4k_common library
        Since they both deal with testing and code refactoring, of
which I would love to work on. I am in proficient in c/c++ programming
and I hope to get some directives on specific requirement for both
projects, since I intetend to develop a proposal for both.

Thanks
Yolande