[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Project Selection - Tux English

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:17:51 UTC 2015

Hello,
     Looking at the projects in the idea list, i have found interest
in the Tux English project. I am very good at HTML/HTML 5, CSS/CSS 3,
JavaScript and i will learn the Phaser library. I want to work on this
project but all i want now is what to do. Which repository of source
code should i clone in git in order to work on this project and if
there is any other information as per this project, i should be
briefed at once.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain