[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Introduction - Experience

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:50:50 UTC 2015

Hello,
    Like i said earlier, i am a third year computer engineering
student specializing in software engineering. I am a Cameroonian and
study in the University of Buea, Cameroon. I have experience in many
programming languages like: C, PHP, HTML/HTML 5, CSS/CSS 3,
JavaScript, Python, Bash Linux Scripting, etc. I have worked with the
following frame-works: Twitters Bootstrap, Laravel PHP frame-work.
   In addition to this, i also know how to use the follow version
control system: Git and SVN. I have contributed to some open source
organisation like: GCC(GNU Compiler Collection). This is just what i
can gather for now to inform the community. With all these knowledge,
i will really like to work on this project that i proposed and i need
a mentor so that i can be guided on the right path.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain