[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] TuxEng Design Methodology

Melissa Newman melissa at newmanfamily.org
Tue Mar 10 12:41:10 UTC 2015

I don’t know what you mean by “are you a mentor” – what is expected or what is required.  I graduated from RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) in the early 1990s.  I worked professionally until 2001.  Then I left the industry to raise my children full time (be a full time Mom).  I also do (and have) homeschooled 3 of my children.  I taught them to read, and we are currently working on learning to write essays.  My youngest is 2 ½ and will be starting preschool in the fall of 2015.  He is just starting to actually use preschool educational games as they were intended to be used – as opposed to randomly pressing for random cause and effect.

I don’t have time much time, because homeschooling 3 of my children takes my time.  But answering questions through email I can do.  I can sometimes help with as well as beta testing things.

  Melissa