[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSOC 2016

Ayush Bhargav ab.ayushbhargav0207 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:37:50 UTC 2016

Hi!
I am Ayush Bhargav, a second year student perusing B.Tech Information
Technologies, Manipal institute of technology, Manipal,Karnataka,India. I
would like to take part in GSOC 2016 with tux4kids community.

I have 4 years of coding experience and have been involved in college based
projects. I have got good skills in Java, C++, Javascript, php,linux, and
Android. I also have basic understanding of game development(with
html-canvas,unity). Till now, I have been working on somewhat intermediate
scale projects and I strongly feel that contributing to a large open source
community like tux4kids will provide me with much greater learning
opportunities.

>From all the GSOC ideas (from tux4kids ideas page), tuxCode interested me
the most as I love making games as much as I love playing them :D. So, I
will be grateful if anyone can help me to get started on this project.

Thanks a lot....

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>