[ubuntu-dev] Hoping to help you DevTeam

Cogzidel Technologies Support at cogzidel.com
Mon Jan 22 16:20:21 UTC 2018

Hello, DevTeam

Trust things are great at your end.  We are excited to see the portfolio and the services you have delivered to your customers.

We are a Web and mobile application service providers with development centers in India specialized in building solutions in Django framework. We have carved a niche by offering cost-effective solutions running successfully in more than 2000 implementations worldwide.

We are interested in your business and willing to have a meeting with you and see if we could strike a business relationship in outsourcing your work to us.

Our CEO is in a business trip to the US and would be glad to have a meeting with you at your office in New York. Would you be interested?

Yes! https://cogzidel.typeform.com/to/qEGUyf

Cheers,

Jessica

Ninja - Customer Happiness Engineer

Cogzidel Technologies Private Ltd

www.cogzidel.com http://www.cogzidel.com/

Phone: +18183028158

Skype: cogzidel

This email was sent by: Cogzidel Technologies Madurai, Madurai   To unsubscribe click: here https://u2284975.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/?user_id=2284975&data=4BiHlqqaNjlkn3C89Ssz3yOwBrTBlNbKIByGnnuBDpDXSi1lW4P-ChbmwL5wEMeHgC8Pu3gozJ-sz7Qs2wHmTR7nzo72FkREqDLvSpGwws2U6Y3MVmbD_rO3P2jjt7Xgcc4lSYP66xMH6ub-m0IhdadQ_DVXrGN2d4Wqj6R4pIhusv3ss6G-rR7SMthrrQDS_6wSXh0TXlb131KGtePRElHtSKNxp3GpaiimNb80Z1vloP8nQZhmiE-bHxtQQU2lsdICIQk0pF9fnym9dPu_kHkgXb9KRxZDih-JHWgxErOe3AlHA9PUL6_yBpWi0ZdqsQ0ptEOTmj44zHIp6-ZTL-NliGqciB3V2DC_OaVm9VC-A6itvpeWdiTCxPnoBHugoYEencAx2VCMehsHYj9WJab-Iy1rewZK2jaQ0j6p9pzTYhCrsM2MTTTdSTkJE41FDNsqPeE_i6z2M5YVA9x4RRX_zMgZGbeorfc8fFLZ_nieYCz5CzrPHlzqeWxxjuwiWkHX0tOa1Ql04P6szDJT9obXKeCpcfywGG2QY2XbhLvqfYttikHoBXyr6ySRYB9guZ1UeMKTxZC1moSwPT46dZmrRhhvYe2XsTgIhd2lFG0=