[Utnubu-discuss] Ubuntu patches

Michael Banck mbanck at gmx.net
Sat Jan 14 14:09:13 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 02:38:42PM +0100, Stephan Hermann wrote:
> But anyways, when there are methods of showing the package maintainer,
> that there are patches available, why don't they use it?

Well, that question cannot be answered in general.  One thing I would
like to point out here is that this is a poll situation.  For example, I
do not check the packages.qa.d.o page for all my packages daily or even
monthly (but sometimes prior to uploads), so I might not know about the
patch.

Maybe we could add a new feature to packages.qa.d.o that notifies people
when the Ubuntu patch has changed, like you can get modified when a
package has been uploaded etc.

Michael

--
Michael Banck