[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu and collaborative maintenance with Ubuntu MOTU

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Jan 16 12:29:06 UTC 2006

Hi Amaya,

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Amaya wrote:
> > The maintainer field in the package should be either the name of
> > someone that would like to maintain the package or a mailing list to
> > be defined by the MOTU team which created the package. Stefan ?
> > Rheinhard ?
>
> If it is actual collaborative maintainance, please use a mailing list.

If we have a well-defined maintainer, even if he's not DD, I don't see why
he couldn't have his name in the maintainer field. Furthermore in the case
of the 2 first packages, at least Rheinhard is in the NM queue so he may
well keep his package if he wants :-))

https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=siretart%40tauware.de

> IMHO the right way to avoid "duplication of work" is to use the Debian
> BTS. Are ITP bugs already filed for those packages with Cc: to
> debian-devel?

Sure. #334093 and #311373

Cheers,
--